Welcome To Five49

Try Your Luck and Win Big!

Player's Perspective:

Welcome to Five49, the exciting new lottery game that gives you the chance to win big jackpots. It's easy to play, and anyone can participate.

There are three types of games to choose from:

If you match all 5 numbers, you win 80% of the jackpot. If you match 4, 3, or 2 numbers out of 5, you'll share a portion of the remaining 20% of the jackpot. Here's the breakdown:

If multiple players win in any tier, the respective pool will be divided equally among them. For example, if 3 players match all 5 numbers and 7 players match 4 numbers, the 80% jackpot will be split evenly among the 3 winners, while the 12% pool will be shared equally among the 7 winners.

Payouts are handled automatically through smart contracts, so you don't need to worry about claiming your prize.

Why not give Five49 a try? With affordable entry fees and the chance to win big jackpots, it's an exciting and accessible game for everyone.

Play Responsibly:

Remember to play responsibly. Set your limits and play within your means. If you need assistance, our friendly team is here to help, or you can reach out to responsible gambling organizations.